Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone tell me why this awesome car is not selling here or anywhere? It is in excellent condition and priced right!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ad sucks. Photos are sideways. Very vague ad.
69k good condition. Ok. What else is there that makes this special. From all the other ones?

Nothing. You do not have a desirable car. It is a glorified Prius. You post it on a forum that is dead.

You put no effort into the ad, thus you get nothing out of the ad.

My ad would go little like this.

I have to sell my loved CT. It has 69k and currently climbing. Since it's my daily driver. I have owned it since New. I need a bigger car because of triplets coming and I hate to say it but I need a mini van.

It has been really reliable. I changed the oil religiously every 6k. It has and I'm sure it will be a great reliable car. For the price of a Prius, you can have Lexus luxury. This handles better and looks 1000x better. Plus you are not stereo typed into the Prius hate. I know I hate two types of driver's, mini van and Prius!!

Please call me at 5551212 or text for more photos or information on this great car. I know my photos are horrible but I can get you specific photos of anything you want. Here is a you tube video link of the car. Car is located in 12345 zip code and I'm available for test drives.

It's a great car and I hope to pass it along a great deal to the next enthusiast.

I know when I was looking for my CT, there are only a few contenders in the 40 plus MPG market.

Honda Civic hybrid, ehh no it's ugly. Might as well get a Prius.
Ford cmax.... See above plus it's a Ford, reliability is horrible.
Hyundai Elantra hybrid, feels cheap inside
Honda Accord hybrid, this sucker is 30k
Toyota Prius, feels cheap inside but it's topping 50 plus MPG.
VW Jetta that's nice but also expensive.

As you can see I chose the right car as you would too. Let me tell you what pts a big ear to ear smile on my face! The day I took a 900 mile drive and I said I am not stopping until I the gas light came on. I said it's you or me car, let's see who can out last who. That day I sat in the driver's seat for 9.5 hours and 525 miles later only to fill up the car for under 20 bucks. Ended up finishing this trip of 900 miles with 41 dollar gas bill!! The biggest reason I hate to see it go!

Oh yeah this one had a clean car fax too if that makes a difference, lol

Thanks for looking at the ad.

That's how my ad would go.
Ads like yours get looked at and skimped over.
Do a search on Auto trader, I'd pay 1000 more to buy it from a dealership with some history vs yours and it's easier to purchase.
You don't make someone want to buy your car, chances are slim to none someone needs to buy your car. Is like life insurance, you need it no matter how you think. You are not immortal. But you don't want it. Thus you shop on price and nothing else for it. Same thing here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh yeah forgot to mention, your join date and lack of posts on here just means one thing at least to me it does. I am on many many car forums. You are a non contributor to the forum and just here to get the free ride. Most smart forum owners prohibit low post count people from starting new threads. Slow forums let anything go for sake of add revenue.

Basically, you are cheap and want to sell it privately milking as much money out of the car as possible. You didn't like what the dealership offered you, probably like 10k. It probably needs things to be done to be retail ready.

You're not active in the group.

Plus you trying to sell a car to people that already have this car. Majority of the people in here do not need multiples of these cars. I can't imagine the family that wants a fleet of these glorified Prius. Although there is that special family out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts