Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a GS on CL with a front end that was painted similar to what I have and that's what gave me the idea. The guy that did my work (out of Las Vegas) talked me into doing the headlights, tinting the taillights and redoing the emblems. I think it all turned out pretty good. This weekend I'll finish it up with dipping the rims black and post pics. Hopefully the vinyl wrap holds up like he said it would. I'm a little scared to wash my car now lol.
Reason the headlights were done: I dont know if anyone else was experiencing this but the top of my headlight housing was starting to look worn. Seemed like a cheaper solution than sanding, buffing and polishing.

Before
20160423_104310.jpg 20160423_104322.jpg 20160423_104333.jpg

After

IMG_8904.jpg IMG950674.jpg IMG950675.jpg 13926.jpg 13908.jpg 13885.jpg 13907.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Who did you get it done by in Vegas?

The wrap should stand up to car washes. My roof and side mirrors don't show any problems of peeling and Ive had it wrapped for a couple months now.
If you got it 3M wrapped they have a 3 year warranty on the wrap usually.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Same colour as mine.
That looks great. It gives it the new style look on the front.
Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who did you get it done by in Vegas?

The wrap should stand up to car washes. My roof and side mirrors don't show any problems of peeling and Ive had it wrapped for a couple months now.
If you got it 3M wrapped they have a 3 year warranty on the wrap usually.
Ven1 Graphics. He's up on the north side off Cheyenne.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ven1 Graphics. He's up on the north side off Cheyenne.
Oh Awesome! I think its Steve there right? I had him do graphics on a motorcycle for me a while back. Looks good though!! Did you get the roof wrapped at all?

·
381 Posts
Don't much care for the headlights. They look like thick eyebrows.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Awesome! I think its Steve there right? I had him do graphics on a motorcycle for me a while back. Looks good though!! Did you get the roof wrapped at all?
Yep, Steve O did it! I didn't do the roof because my friend said with it being in the California/Nevada heat all year it will be hard to remove and might ruin the paint in the future. I might still do it though eventually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts