Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted my dealer and still dont have a date for my ct to arrive. I was told in May it would be Sept and might be a 2012. Has anyone heard when Lexus will shutdown the 2011 Line and start up the 2012 line?

ctct

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is "unofficial" but from what the dealer and I could determine from the manufacturing lists, july production was the last of the 2011s, aug production is skipped, sept production were the 2012s.

Hopefully someone else here can verify.

·
Registered
63 Posts
they do that in Germany too. Lazy Euro trash. I keed, I keed :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got an update - my ct go into production the week of 8/26 -- And its a 2012!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I placed my order at the end of April. The car should be at the dealer in mid October. Total time will be about 5 1/2 months! At least it will be a 2012.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just curious, when did you place your order? I ordered mine on July 30 and have heard nothing.
i ordered july 27;

it depends on how many orders are fulfilled per dealer... each area/city/dealer is different as far as i know.

as for me, it looks like mine would be in the october production queue if the dealer gets the same # of cars as they did in sept.

i'm hoping they can trade for something close to what i wanted from the sept production so i dont have to wait too long...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are there any changes in the 2012

This is "unofficial" but from what the dealer and I could determine from the manufacturing lists, july production was the last of the 2011s, aug production is skipped, sept production were the 2012s.

Hopefully someone else here can verify.
Are there any changes in the 2012. I am trying to purchase a 2011 now.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are there any changes in the 2012. I am trying to purchase a 2011 now.
The differences are the 2012 adds:
- F-sport option (available in blue)
- Vehicle proximity notification system (car makes a sound when in EV mode to protect pedestrians)
- The dark gray color option is a different dark grey (Nebula Gray Pearl)
- CT's without nav have a different aux power console with a 12v outlet

That's it. The rest of the 2012 is same as 2011.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.