·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my VIN today...its on the next boat to the US, leaving Japan OCTOBER 21

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
You've been waiting for the Ultrasonic F-Sport for awhile. Congrats!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..order was place about 1 month ago once the 2012 was confirmed with ultrasonic blue and F-Sport version...

thanks guys.....should arrive early November! :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
I want a blue one!! Wahhhh.... ;-(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you mind if we know how much you negotiated and monthly payment? I went in last week to talk price and after everything 580/month, 72month for the F package, nav, premium. I'm not sure if thats a reasonable price.

Anyone think that's a reasonable price for a hybrid?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you mind if we know how much you negotiated and monthly payment? I went in last week to talk price and after everything 580/month, 72month for the F package, nav, premium. I'm not sure if thats a reasonable price.

Anyone think that's a reasonable price for a hybrid?
that sounds a bit high...but then again, thats for a long term lease...

I'm a lexus employee, so I get special pricing....;)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
That's not bad. My payment is 668 a month. That's huge for someone who just graduated college and just started working. Thank God I have a job!

I was paying my parents back for spotting me for my first car out of college, a 2007 RX350 which was totaled 6 months later =[. I was paying my Dad back close to $800 a month.

·
Registered
410 Posts
TSporano: What options did you get? I just went on the Lexus site to build one and it's a bit confusing. Ugh...

Matt: You're such an awesome son!! You are VERY responsible. I'll adopt you too!! haha

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TSporano: What options did you get? I just went on the Lexus site to build one and it's a bit confusing. Ugh...
yes the build options are VERY confusing....:confused:

here ya go:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Awesome... much easier to read. ;-) Nice options!! Assuming no delivery charge because you're an employee. VERY COOL!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
It just came to my dealer this morning.....:)

off the truck waiting for PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection)

·
Registered
296 Posts
So already second f-sport in ultra sonic blue you got! For the price you are paying in Canada with navigation it's 41 000$ plus taxes!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sticker mine came to about $38k...

I need to get SNOW tires for WINTER....

I am looking to you Canadian folks to recommend me good tires to use!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
We can't get in Canada navigation with F-sport package......I'm tring to sell my 2010 Prius i might be lucky sine not so many 2011 in stock! We will see!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts