Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered mine today, Canadian version 2012, star fire pearl, premium with Fsport Pack, Dealer told me I should get it around february or march

Can't wait

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrat! Wich dealership in Montreal are you buying from? Im trying to sell my Prius Touring for a Ct200h in Ultra sonic blue also!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah ive done some dealing there but it wasn't really the best behavior from salesman I wonder if they will get a blue! I want the blue since no other model can get the color but white or the new grey are my favorite!

·
Registered
73 Posts
dman747:
My 2012, Starfire Pearl, Premium plus F-Sport arrvied in Calgary last week.

One of the surprises, not in the Canadian Lexus pictures that we saw before purchase, wasthat the interior is all black, unlike the mixed tan/black of the normal CT’s.

Firmer ride then the normal CT and the frontand back bumpers are unique to the F-Sport, this seems different then in the 2012 F-Sport US models I have seen online.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Can you please take some pics?

dman747:
My 2012, Starfire Pearl, Premium plus F-Sport arrvied in Calgary last week.

One of the surprises, not in the Canadian Lexus pictures that we saw before purchase, wasthat the interior is all black, unlike the mixed tan/black of the normal CT’s.

Firmer ride then the normal CT and the frontand back bumpers are unique to the F-Sport, this seems different then in the 2012 F-Sport US models I have seen online.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How about some pictures, especialy of those unique front and rear bumpers.

I have the 2012 US verison of the F-Sport in Starfire Pearl, would like to see how they differ.

I hve pictures in my garage as well as a couple of posts, look up Cepfire postings

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just dropped my CT off for it's first oil change and there is a Blue F Sport sitting there!
Tonic: it would be a heck of a long drive home but it is here in Winnipeg. I can ask if it is sold or not but I am thinking it isn't as it is outside the front doors on display. They also have a White one outside and one inside. There are only about 6 in Winnipeg until these showed up so maybe they are spoken for already as I can't see a small market like this having 3 in stock? Like I said I can ask for you if you like?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts