Premium Member
875 Posts
sweet.. thanks for posting that.. Ultrasonic Blue, here I come
Not unless you think the new color Nebula Gray Pearl,

is the same as Ultrasonic Blue :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just love how in USA you will be able to order a Premium model with F-Sport package and Premium audio, so much more option than here in Canada.

On the canadian market the F-Sport Package is only avalaible on the Premium model wich include almost everything except LED lamps and Nav.

and will be available in white, black and ultra sonic blue.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
OOPs

I just love how in USA you will be able to order a Premium model with F-Sport package and Premium audio, so much more option than here in Canada.

On the canadian market the F-Sport Package is only avalaible on the Premium model wich include almost everything except LED lamps and Nav.

and will be available in white, black and ultra sonic blue.
Mea Culpa - Yes Ultrasonic Blue availabe in the F-Sport package ... order-on Tracksyde ..enjor your new 2012 CT 200h F-sport in Ultrasonic blue

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
According to the specs, I think that the blue will only available with the F-Sport package? If we can get the F-Sport package and headlight in Canada, that would be great!

·
Registered
296 Posts
According to the specs, I think that the blue will only available with the F-Sport package? If we can get the F-Sport package and headlight in Canada, that would be great!
We will get the F-Sport package in Canada but only with Premium Model for 400$ more. Only avalaible in white, blue sonic and black.

No LED or GPS for the F-Sport in Canada.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts