Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Southern California and would like to know is anyone has purchased a F sport without black seats. A light color inside with gray or white outside makes more sence to me becasuse of the hot weather. Thank-you Steve

·
Registered
58 Posts
Steve,

I live in SoCal too. If you want leather you have VERY few options. I have Only seen 1 water grey interior, all the others are black.

I was waiting for the grey too, but I've almost given up, and may just settle on black.

Jerry

·
Registered
270 Posts
To be honest, 3 cars ago I had a Rover with light coloured leather seats ... They also gave Scorchy Bum in the summer ...

Not sure if there is that much difference between light coloured and dark coloured when it comes to getting hot. Go for what you prefer :).

That said though, my light coloured leather goes very nicely with the black trim + 2011 UK Ultra Blue :) Not had it long enough to know if it gives Scorchy Bum though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J
Steve,

I live in SoCal too. If you want leather you have VERY few options. I have Only seen 1 water grey interior, all the others are black.

I was waiting for the grey too, but I've almost given up, and may just settle on black.

Jerry
Jerry You have seen a F Sport with Water Gray interior Thanks Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would actually interested in this as well. Fsport with a Caramel interior, just cause I love the Caramel/Fire Agate combo. Was anyone able to customize an fsport with other nuluxe colors?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts