Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone who has CT on order heard from their dealers? Estimated delivery dates? Anything?

I placed an order on July 30th and have not heard anything from my salesman.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm going in this weekend again to place an order, so I'll try to get a firm date when they will be getting the first 2012s on the west coast.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Finally, the special order process is up and working!

According to my dealer the earliest 2012 special orders should arrive depending where you are located Oct/Nov. My order went in this month and should arrive December.

He said they were making some noises that the production might be speeded up for the special orders so I might see it in Nov.

When your order is actually placed and accepted with Lexus production, the dealer said it is assigned a temporary vin number for tracking purposes through the system. I would contact your dealer now just to be sure your order has been placed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered mine (agate) two weeks ago. The sale guy told me to expect delivery by end Oct or 1st week of Nov. Today, he forwards me the status of it : in production. No VIN yet, so no further details.

One thing is clear : price (MSRP) in US is 10 to 20% lower than here in Canada depending of the options that one choses.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Supposedly, U.S. orders processed in August for 2012s will be built in September for delivery late October.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I orderd mine on 4/28/2011 and was told 4 months. I received an update on Friday..

Your vehicle is listed as arriving at the Port 10-8. No dealer eta yet, will keep you posted!

I was previously told it would take about 1 week after it hit the PORT (I live in Upstate NY) so I suspect I will have the car toward the end of the month. Let me know if you want additional delivery details. I can update as the days roll on.....

ctct

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered mine (Cdn - agate touring package) on Sept 7th, I got the VIN today. The car is presently in the port of Vancouver and expected to be shipped to Montreal by the end of this month.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered mine (Cdn - agate touring package) on Sept 7th, I got the VIN today. The car is presently in the port of Vancouver and expected to be shipped to Montreal by the end of this month.
New Jersey here. Calling my dealer now hoping we have similar timeframe. Anyone here having second thoughts when the Special Edition was announced? I myself is considering picking up one if I can cancel my order.

Expected Dec/Jan: Obsidian, f sport package, LED.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my Ultrasonic Blue, on 10/1, f-sport package without NAV, and am told to expect delivery around February. I'm in Seattle.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts