Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
as long as it comes in Ultra Sonic Blue, I'm def gonna get it!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
It seems as though the F-Sport wont have the option of the navigation system. If that's true, what aftermarket options would there be (aside from a portable unit) ? It doesnt seem like there's any place install an in-dash nav unit or aftermarket stereo of any kind.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Yeah I read some of this today in Car & Driver September edition small paragraph on updates for 2013 models. This has more in-depth description thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
VERY interested in the Fsport model. Cant wait to get more details on it. I know it will have the same power plant as the regular but I some different wheels and additional colors will be nice. Tracksyde, you said it probably wont have navigation offered in the Fsport. Where did u find that info? Not questioning your knowledge, just want to find more about the car. U think it will cost the same as a FULLY loaded CT? More? Less? I think I read about that the Aussie's Fsport costs less than there Premiere addition. Sorry for all the questions. I guess Im just being impatient. Full spec sheet will prob. be released by beginning of September anyway.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I thought I read it "somewhere".. but I couldnt find it when I looked for it.. then I thought maybe it was some kind of "mash up" of information I read here and elsewhere about the 2011 F-Sport available in other markets.. but maybe I'm just reading things a little too literal (meaning, the F-Sport package wont have nav, but that doesnt mean you cant get it in another additional package or something)

In any case, I'm really hoping the F-Sport will be available with nav and I hope it will be available by the end of this year

·
Registered
296 Posts
So far in Canada we get the F-sport package ( wich is Premium package plus F-sport package ) and only available with White, black and ultra sonic blue, what a shame only 3 colors!

But im sure for USA it will be different!

Here it is for USA :

http://pressroom.toyota.com/releases/2012+lexus+ct+200h+fuel+economy+dynamic+driving.htm

Of course much better choice than in Canada! You can choose between nuluxe or leather and also more color choice ( silver, new grey and red )

Thats make me even more go and get one from USA!

·
Registered
32 Posts
When they say "sport tuned suspension" does that mean the Fsport springs and sway bar that nobody is able to order? So the Fsport is going to sit a little lower? Also curious to see these wheels. One wheel option for this car is a joke!! I still can't believe those trident wheels are not avaliable yet. Anyone want to bet they will never be produced!?!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just remember they will be a stiffer ride. I personally prefer the softer ride. You can order them now if you want per my salesperson.
Hah, that's exactly why I want the F-Sport package. Better handling. =]

I just want to know if it's true that all F-Sports will NOT come with nav?!?

Also, how much extra is it?

And I'm really wondering what the interior will look like, the seats specifically. I hate 'all black' interiors.

·
Registered
199 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.