Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked the Lexus site, and it looks like the 2012 ct200h is loaded on the web site.

However... I am having problems configuring the car. I suspect that the data isn't all there yet.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

·
Registered
81 Posts
It has to be a typo, the Leather F-sport package is more than twice that!

BTW, did anyone else see the Leather shift knob listed??? I hope thats available soon...
Leather package: $1330
Fsport package: $1000
Leather Fsport package: $2330

Probably just including the cost of the leather package into the leather Fsport package. Basically, you don't have to tick off the leather package and the leather Fsport package. Just one or the other. When you consider the cost of a Prius V with the Plus performance package (springs, swaybars, wheels, aero kit) is around $3k, the CT Fsport is pretty well priced. Sadly, I'd have to order either unseen as I doubt the dealers around here will carry either in stock.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Speaking of the website - has anyone noticed how TERRIBLE the lighting is on the rotating Flash thing they have of the exterior colors of their vehicles. If you select black, you might miss the car if it weren't for the headlights.. lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
And where's the shark fin in the website pics? 2012's are supposed to get it right?

·
Registered
47 Posts
When you go to the page to show the interior features, what is the device that is sticking out of the virtually useless slot in front of where the electronic device holder goes?

It also mentions a secondary storage compartment - where is that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
2012 CT200 Scheduled to Be Built during October

Hey Everyone,:)

I am a longtime Toyota owner who ordered a 2012 CT200 in August (Base Model, Tungston Pearl with Black Interior). I was told last week it is scheduled for production on 10 October with a delivery date of late November to early December. My dealer isn't to knowledgable yet as to what if any differences the 2012 models will have. What I have read on the internet is all 2012 models will have the saftey warning system. Some sites say it will have a storage compartment with power outlet where the Navigation system would be if ordered. Anyone know if this is true? I wanted the base model with the upgraded audio system and water grey leather, but if you buy the base model you can't get any options at all. Also, in order to get a base model, I had to special order it. Didn't want moonroof or navigation and it seems all models the dealer receives have the moonroof, upgraded stereo, navigation and nuluxe. Waiting patiently for it arrive as my Christmas present to me!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
160 days for a "custom" build?

I called my Seattle dealer today, b/c I want the premium base, with fsport for $1K, in ultrasonic blue, and he said it would be a custom build and could take up to 160 days for delivery. does that seem right?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Tonic beat me too it on the F-Sport Special Edition but to answer the question about the second compartment with outlet, I believe its a compartment in the center dashboard where the Nav would go (cause F-Sport without special edition mentioned above will not contain nav unit) in which you can place GPS to attach to outlet. This was rumoured to be on all 2012 models as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FYI; I just spoke to my dealer, this is what they told me.

* 2012's are in the US west coast port
* Water Gray leather is in very short supply due to the Tsunami
* Special orders are normally here in 8 weeks

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Southern California
Jerry- If I remember right, you've been holding out for a model with PCS: I saw a 2012 Nebula Grey w/ Nav, Leather (black), LED, PCS on the lot at Escondido tonight.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more about getting exactly what you want. It looks like CT inventories are increasing now that production has caught up so I hope they locate one for you soon :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.