Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in the "2012 CT 200h w/ F Sport Package" and looking for details regrind preorders. Does anyone knows about pricing and what will be exactly included/excluded when the F sport Package is added to the Premium?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wanted to hold out for the F-Sport, but I just couldn't.

Picked up a Starfire Pearl on Caramel Premium w/Nav and I'm adding the F-sport items I want. Going with Road Magnet lowering springs, the F-Sport sway bars (probably), and the F-Sport wheels look good, but are months away and might be as heavy as stock.

Decided on some 16lb wheels instead and getting them polished. =]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Understand. I am not sure if I would hold up if a Premium without the F Sport package shows up. what was the lead-times your local leadership estimated for the 2012 models?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Im not sure here in Canada if the F-Sport Package really worth it..............only in 3 color ( white, black and ultra sonic blue.....) and not even sure you get the upgraded sound system......just the F-Sport goodies but less equipement.......

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've pre-ordered a Canadian 2012 F-Sport in Ultrasonic Blue, I was assured by the sales-rep (and saw their order documentation) that the F-Sport package is in addition to the Premium package. (Pretty crazy value for a few hundred over premium). Now let's hope that's exactly what shows up for my estimated December delivery date.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've pre-ordered a Canadian 2012 F-Sport in Ultrasonic Blue, I was assured by the sales-rep (and saw their order documentation) that the F-Sport package is in addition to the Premium package. (Pretty crazy value for a few hundred over premium). Now let's hope that's exactly what shows up for my estimated December delivery date.

Yeah im thinking about doing the same! But im worried since on the website of lexus canada f-sport doesnt mention that its Premium model plus F-Sport add........

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also ordered the F-Sport Version and was told it's in production in November. I'm going to call Lexus Canada to try to find out. I'll be choked if I wait 5 months and the car comes without the premium package. Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah im thinking about doing the same! But im worried since on the website of lexus canada f-sport doesnt mention that its Premium model plus F-Sport add........
i pre-ordered, saw the website and panicked and then called the dealer who assured me the package is in addition to premium (which my spouse said was clearly shown on the dealers 2012 package guide, admittedly i didn't remember seeing it. When mine shows up i'll posta definitive answer.

·
Registered
296 Posts
i pre-ordered, saw the website and panicked and then called the dealer who assured me the package is in addition to premium (which my spouse said was clearly shown on the dealers 2012 package guide, admittedly i didn't remember seeing it. When mine shows up i'll posta definitive answer.

Yeah, i want a F-sport one but i want the new mercury grey color! Love the blue but after all its a Lexus needs to be more classy color!

Well we will see later this year!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ordered mine this week, build date is set for October...with expected arrival by December

·
Registered
296 Posts
Seems like Canada doesn't get Nebula Grey. Just the same old grey as 2011. It's a shame, I wanted Nebula Grey.

My saleman send me a picture of the Mercury grey on the RX350 2012

he confirms to me that its exactly the same color as Nebula grey, just different name but i guess same color code!

·
Registered
200 Posts
My saleman send me a picture of the Mercury grey on the RX350 2012

he confirms to me that its exactly the same color as Nebula grey, just different name but i guess same color code!
in the US, Smokey Granite is also replaced by NEBULA on the 2012 RX350

here is NEBULA grey on the CT

·
Registered
10 Posts
You guys are right it is the same paint code. 1H9. I just confirmed it on my print out. Too bad it doesn't change my situation. Grey has no Fsport package in Canada.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My local dealership communicated to me that the F sport package was released by Lexus and the dealers now have visibility of it "officially". However, pricing is not yet available for the F sport package. In the meantime I am patiently waiting for the count down to start. I am expecting to see my 2012 CT in Dec.:rolleyes:

@Tsoprano - Did your dealership quote the F sport package?

·
Registered
200 Posts
@Tsoprano - Did your dealership quote the F sport package?
no pricing as of yet....its basically a fully loaded premium with the F package...we are figuiring likely an additional $3500 roughly...

·
Registered
296 Posts
You guys are right it is the same paint code. 1H9. I just confirmed it on my print out. Too bad it doesn't change my situation. Grey has no Fsport package in Canada.

I might just get a Touring model in Mercury Grey instead of a Ultra Sonic blue with F-sport Package..............

Im not sure yet because i still enjoy driving my Prius 2010 Touring!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts