Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wake up this morning and find the radio wont turn on, the mouse wont work and the force feedback is dead. The screen pops up but is locked into one GPS map image and does not move.
Obviously I will check the fuses first, but has anyone had this happen before?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just removed the ivic and still dead. Now I am just pissed off. Nothing is making sense. Radio is dead and the mouse is dead.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is weird, started driving and 5 min into the drive everything came back on. All system sounds work, USB music, and bluetooth.
But no audio from the radio channels or sat channels. The radio and sat channel display properly, but just no audio from them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess lexus uses junk radios. Never had a car with a failed radio before. I bought a replacement radio off ebay for $90 and swapped it out. Everything works now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does the reverse camera feed through head unit, and head unit feeds the display?

My 2013 display is dead, but radio and mouse feedback still works.

This would isolate it to the display....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On a 2011, the display is connected to the back of the radio unit directly. So the back up camera must go through the radio unit to display on the screen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am having the same
Situation here. I replaced the stereo and still nothing is working. Anybody else have this problem? I can’t find anything online about this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts