Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased this car it has 206,000 miles on it i know thats alot but the car is clean. The motor was replaced by lexus at 159,000. The batteries where replaced on it to. I cleaned the fan and had the dealer clear the codes P0A0D High voltage system inter-lock circuit high and P0A80 Replace hybrid battery pack where the codes. It was fine for a couple of days and then all the lights on the dash came on check engine, ! with a circle around it, traction symbol, another ! with a triangle around it and of course the check hybrid system. Turned the car of and back on all was left check engine light, ! with a triangle around it and the check hybrid system. Has anyone else had this happen?

·
Registered
52 Posts
IF with an on then off and then on, all is well as you describe, Your 12v start battery has crapped out, early warning signs..

right rear replace it..

system is designed to pulse charge 12v from HV batt upon electrical demand of 12v and not enough volts/amps from 12v

this can only be determined with the on/off/on procedure at customer level

IF- you still have what we call the Christmas Dash with on/off/on waiting a few seconds with final on, then a cell or two may have dumped in HV batt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait you stated they replaced “the batteries”, Both of them?
Thanks for the response. yes they replaced the batteries and the rear one looks new too. When i stoped the car and turn it off and then back on all was left check engine light, ! with a triangle around it and the check hybrid system. I did call the place were my buddie had the batteries replaced and he said bring it back with the receipt and they will replace them. He just had the batteries replaced last month. So im hoping thats it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the response. yes they replaced the batteries and the rear one looks new too. When i stoped the car and turn it off and then back on all was left check engine light, ! with a triangle around it and the check hybrid system. I did call the place were my buddie had the batteries replaced and he said bring it back with the receipt and they will replace them. He just had the batteries replaced last month. So im hoping thats it!
Any updates on this issue ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any updates on this issue ?
Im going tomorrow to get the battery's replaced in Santa Anna Cal at some hybrid place. They only charged my friend 700.00 which i think is way to cheap not sure what they are replacing all of them or just some of them I dont know if thats possible but i will fill u in tomorrow when i get home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok i drove down to get the battery's replaced so the guy hooked up his snap on code reader and the bats where all reading at 16.7v. The guy said that i had a misfire and it was coming from #3 cylinder so he said to change the plugs and that should solve it. i don't know why the dealer didn't know that or why they weren't able to see the voltage on the batterys where good. Im going to go change the plugs got them from the dealer but i got them at cost so it wasnt to bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts