Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 2011-2013Lexus CT200H/CT/CT200 Front & rear Bumpers OEM LEXUS

I am selling my front and rear bumper complete in 077 starfire pearl white color.

They are in very good condition - NO BROKEN TABs. They are just dirty. These are factory OEM Lexus bumpers that came with the car. There is NO damage to either bumper, I upgraded to 2014 Fsport bumpers which cost over 3k for bumpers only. My stupidity to waste money is your gain.

Complete front bumper - $550 - COMPLETE, comes with everything pictured EXCEPT front emblem and fog lights and headlight cleaner covers which you can reuse from yours.

Completed rear bumper - $400 - COMPLETE, comes with everything except the 2 red reflectors and 2 covers on the top to hide the screw which you can reuse from yours.

pick up in socal walnut ONLY.

Unable to post pics, please pm me your email address and I will forward you pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale 2011-2013Lexus CT200H/CT/CT200 Front & rear Bumpers OEM LEXUS

I am selling my front and rear bumper complete in 077 starfire pearl white color.

They are in very good condition - NO BROKEN TABs. They are just dirty. These are factory OEM Lexus bumpers that came with the car. There is NO damage to either bumper, I upgraded to 2014 Fsport bumpers which cost over 3k for bumpers only. My stupidity to waste money is your gain.

Complete front bumper - $550 - COMPLETE, comes with everything pictured EXCEPT front emblem and fog lights and headlight cleaner covers which you can reuse from yours.

Completed rear bumper - $400 - COMPLETE, comes with everything except the 2 red reflectors and 2 covers on the top to hide the screw which you can reuse from yours.

pick up in socal walnut ONLY.

Unable to post pics, please pm me your email address and I will forward you pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts