Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Alternating years with the Frankfurt Auto Show, Paris is one of the major highlights on the automotive calendar with all the major European countries taking part. Like Frankfurt, it's also a launch-pad for exotics and supercars, and 2010 is shaping up to be no different.

While plenty of more sedate models will no doubt leak-out in the lead-up to the show, current pricey models tipped to debut include the new Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport, a successor to the Lamborghini Murciélago, the Audi RS7 and even a new Lotus sports car (Espirt?). Also set to debut is the new Range Rover Evoque, plus the Hyundai's highly-anticipated Veloster.

Follow our live coverage of the 2010 Paris Auto Show beginning September 30 on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im thinking to order the CT200h (maybe two) as soon as possible at the dealers.
Can someone tell me if it is possible to sit in the CT200h at the Paris show and get to know it up close? I live in Brussels. Will there be any other shows nearby in the next 2 months or so? Thanks a lot in advance.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Im thinking to order the CT200h (maybe two) as soon as possible at the dealers.
Can someone tell me if it is possible to sit in the CT200h at the Paris show and get to know it up close? I live in Brussels. Will there be any other shows nearby in the next 2 months or so? Thanks a lot in advance.
There are three CT 200h cars at the show. One of them (a gray one with red cloth interior) is in a circular turnstile with a low glass wall. That one you can't sit in. The other two, however, you were allowed to sit in during the Press Days. I'd assume you'll also be able to sit inside them during the show's public days, but I can't guarantee it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts