Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there!

Since I loved my 2006 prius with which I drove 85.000 km I bought the 2010 prius with all the nice extras.
After a few months it started to rattle, crack and squeak, it was disgusting!
Also some parts broke and had to be changed by the dealer. They couldn't find the source of the main cracking and after 7 repair-meetings I returned that crappy car 2 days ago. Financially it was a nasty thing for me, but I am sure they won't earn a single cent when they're able to sell it all.
I had to choose an other car. The auris hybrid was out of question since it is the cheaper version of the prius and I was afraid of making the same mistake twice.
So I decided to go for the lexus, first I wanted to take a base model with navigation but couldn't stand to give up all the nice features I loved in the prius. You can't get the parking assist, also the solar roof is no option in the CT. But the premium pack of the CT has other advantages...

I hope to drive the CT happily for at least 7-8 years!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Congrats on the CT! Can you elaborate on what parts "broke" and what you're referring to when you say "main cracking"? Doesn't sound good to me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
changed: lumbar support, whole passenger seat, lower glove box, left rear damper, left rear spring, covers, some parts of the fuel tank.

they never found the rattling that came from under the battery pack area on the left side of the car. chief there said they suspect a broken solder connection.
an other rattling - they actually could fix it - came from a loose plastic window-holder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts