Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some new wheels on my daily. Once I put the wheels on I couldn't last day and ordered springs. I'm not sure yet how long I'll last before going with coilovers.
-Enkei TS-5 18x9.5 +45 (square) on 245/40/R18.
-Megan Racing rear upper control arms
-SPC camber bolts 81290
-Blue F-Sport lowering springs
Current camber settings up front are 0.1 & 0.0. Rear camber is 0.6 degrees on both sides. I RARELY rub with how I normally drive, only times are on fast/hard dips (front fender liner likely), hard/fast turns (i.e. 35mph onramp going +60mph lol), hitting a dip while turning.

Before.

After

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your car looks awesome. I have an F-sport in red myself. I'm looking to add some mudflaps, could you please share the link for where you bought yours? Everywhere I look, the description says they don't fit a 2015 F-sport. Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your car looks awesome. I have an F-sport in red myself. I'm looking to add some mudflaps, could you please share the link for where you bought yours? Everywhere I look, the description says they don't fit a 2015 F-sport. Thank you.
I got them on eBay from this seller superautousa2015
The 1st picture of the actual flaps in the listing that I received don't look like that, but they look more like the ones in this listing from a different seller below

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. I will order these and install them next month. Also, do you still have the Avery black chrome wrapped grill surrounds? I'd like to see if I can buy them since you no longer need them. PM me. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts