Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trading in my lexus so these wheels must go. These may have been my favorite set of wheels to date, I've had works volks ccw enkei etc etc sad day :(

Anyway one wheel is damn near perfect. One has a curb mark, 2 inches. No bend nothing major, I just wasn't looking forward and I lightly touched the Fukin curb and cringed.
The rear two wheels, because of the stretched tires, have some very tiny rock chips along the outer lip. It's not bad at all but they're there and I'm honest. With full width tires you probably won't even see these chips.

Two rear tires are very very very good. Two fronts made a little bit of noise because of the wear on the inside. Again not terrible at all, I'm just letting you know.

Other than that these wheels are awesome and will be a GREAT addition to any car.

I paid almost $3k all said and done for everything. Selling these for $2000.00 I also waited 4 months for these.

On to the pics:

Call or text if you're interested. No trades!
Nine one four 497-7496

Here are the chips I'm referring to on both rear wheels

And the tires are plenty meaty

Front vs rear

Stupid curb mark. Still makes me angry!

Going to miss these, they looked awesome on my car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice wheels. GLWS. its pretty cool that you are also an engineer. I'm a civil that works with at hazardous waste facility doing mechanical engineering.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man.
Nice. I like what I do now because I'm in the practical part of the engineering. Very very hands on, I'm also a machinist. So I enjoy it! Ya know, if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life....:D

Now buy these wheels for your ct! Hah

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would love to. I can't right now. Gotta save up for the wedding. I wanted to buy coils, atleast springs but with the wedding and my ae86 project car. No more budget for the daily driven ct. Atleast not til next year. Hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts