Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post ever. Just wanted to share will all fellow CT owners my new footwork. They are the Work Varianza F2S 18"x7.5 et42 all around. I got these puppies used from Japan. As you may notice from the pics, my CT is a RHD. I live in Asia, hence the RHD.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

Just some observations on running 18s. They are way heavier than my OEM 16s. Getting about 4-5% poorer mileage. I used to run 4.4L/100km, but now only getting 4.6L/100km. Guess that's due to bigger wheel inertia.

I do need to lower my ride as I can fit my fist between the front fender and wheel. I ordered a set of BC racing coilovers (Taiwan manufacture). will post comments once I get those installed. I expect to have them on my early Mar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The wheels look good, but i couldn't stand the loss of MPG. I have the F-Sport PKG Big sway bar with lower/stiffer springs. The car clears everything on the road so far including my very steep apron at my parking garge at work. Be carefull of your ride height.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@kwanzi, yes, I'm living in HK. you?

@Johnnyk, that's why I'm getting coilovers, so I can adjust the height. I don't think I'll go too low as the parking lot here is not the best friend with lowered cars. I just can't stand the big gap between the wheel and the fender!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Looks great!

I'm on 19s and will be going JDM wheels once again and selling my old USDM wheels soon. w00t.

Being lowered on coils really changes the look of the car!

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Matt. Still waiting for those coilovers to arrive. hopefully them come in soon. Can't stand the height of the car right now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts