Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
If people were interested in a closer look. These will be available on F-Sport Special Edition which adds the Trident wheels and Nav to regular F-Sport model and comes in Nebula Gray, Tungsten Pearl and Starfire Pearl.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
How long is a piece of string? You need to tell us what size rims you have. Different markets offer different size rims. If u have 17" rims now your current tires should fit. I believe the Tridents are 17" diameter.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Anyone find out if the price was for one wheel or for all four?

Answered my own question. They are $214.50 each on Sewell so $858 on Sewell for set. But maybe the $931 will include deliver to your dealer ship where with Sewell you will have to pay as well.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Anyone find out if the price was for one wheel or for all four?

Answered my own question. They are $214.50 each on Sewell so $858 on Sewell for set. But maybe the $931 will include deliver to your dealer ship where with Sewell you will have to pay as well.
I f you are a Clublexus member you can get them from Sewell for $177.98 each. See copy from their website below. No guarantee when and if they will be available.

I ordered them back in March from Sewell and cancelled my order in August. When you place your order you pay upfront.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Wheels coming ... eventually.

The Lexus F-Sport wheel is expected to be available sometime later this year - 2011...maybe. Availability:Ships within 24-48 hoursOptions: F-Sport WheelAlso Fits:2011 - 2011: CT200h

In Store:$214.50

Online:$214.50

ClubLexus Price:$177.98

·
Registered
100 Posts
My dealer is offering a pre-order on the F-sport wheels with Michelin winters mounted (didn't specify which). They want $250 per wheel and then the tires will probably be about $250 each. It sucks to live in Canada when it comes to buying car stuff - I saw a set of wheels I like way better on TireRack, but the hassle of shipping/customs and the now lower CDN dollar make ordering a daunting prospect.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh yeah... the other thing that popped up on the Lexus Canada parts page were the sway bars - $440 the pair. Very interesting...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep!
I bought the rims from Sewell when they were on sale or price error.
I am planning on using the stock tires with these wheels, and buying some 17" winter tires for the stock wheels to use in winter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got a question for anyone that got these trident fsport rims on their car from the dealer. Did they already come with wheel locks or did the dealer charge for them or were they part of the package? I've got my fsport special edition coming in at the end of the month with these trident rims but not sure if I need to get wheel locks for them ahead of time. They wheel locks weren't listed on the installed options on my details sheet, other things like cargo net and rear bumper aplique were so I'm assuming it doesn't come with wheel locks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
my car comes with stock 16 inch rims. i was thinking of purchasing these online. my worry is that it doesnt fit?

any tips to check whether it will fit?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Got a question for anyone that got these trident fsport rims on their car from the dealer. Did they already come with wheel locks or did the dealer charge for them or were they part of the package? I've got my fsport special edition coming in at the end of the month with these trident rims but not sure if I need to get wheel locks for them ahead of time. They wheel locks weren't listed on the installed options on my details sheet, other things like cargo net and rear bumper aplique were so I'm assuming it doesn't come with wheel locks.
I had the same question when I knew my FSport was coming in. The locks were already on the wheels and not charged for separately or listed in any way. For some reason I also had extra center hub covers and extra mats in the back hatch area. I did not have the cargo net, but my salesman got me one and mailed it to me. I did not get the bumper applique, but I would have wanted it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
actually picked up my car on monday and yes it did come with the wheel locks already on it. I also go an extra pair of mats for the front for some reason as well. I guess I'll use them as backups. Anyway I ended up posting the wheel locks I bought in the for sale section and sold them to someone already.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.