Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is $14,000 for a CT200 F Sport (navigation and everything) with 87,000 miles too expensive for a Lexus CT?
Just want some insights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is $14,000 for a CT200 F Sport (navigation and everything) with 87,000 miles too expensive for a Lexus CT?
Just want some insights.
I would have offered around $12.5k but It depends the year and condition. I bought my 2015 (08/14) base with premium and navigation package with 69k miles for $14500. It is very clean inside and out minus a couple scratches on front bumper. Carfax had a minor damage on roof and rear spoiler. Owner said valet hit the ceiling or something in parking garage. Just cosmetic repair. I checked hatch, it had original vin. I was impressed by condition and was looking for eminent white color so I didn't negotiate the price (I should have done so). Immediately after purchase I replaced all four tires since the old ones were cupped, did alignment. Also had the front bearings replaced by dealer under powertrain warranty. Right now it runs like new. Car cost me around $16k including VA state tax. Super easy to change oil, cabin, engine filters and other basic maintenance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
buying a 2015 ct200h for 12.5 k is not a fair price but not a good price. the original post was someone selling a ct200h f sport with 87,000 miles for $14,000. what seems shady to me is that the year was not mentioned. thus making me think what else is does this person not want his potential buyers to know. hmmm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmm ?
I paid 18,000 plus 2grand tax at 60,000miles for my 2014 nav ct fsport with end of life tires.. although it was flawless put your tongue on the engine block clean, with the extra Lexus winter mats.. at 76,000 now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts