Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy....about 1k from hitting 100k miles...mostly highway driven....probably take it to the dealership for 1 last oil change by them as my warranty will expire at 100k and just want them to give it a last once-over as I will start doing routine maintenance on my own after 100k...I am thinking I should change spark plugs, maybe wires, got K & N to refresh....was curious if I should look into fuel filter?, alignment (gonna need to get 3rd set of tires) brake and coolant fluids changed as well...may have Lexus do a brake and coolant flush, maybe....prolly missed stuff but any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. ...thanks in advance!

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is no spark plug wires anymore. Direct ignition. Don't waste your money on a fuel filter cause in all lexus vehicles have a filter already that never get pluged on the fuel pump. I have done so many lexus vehicles now that customers had accidentally put diesel fuel in their cars and never replaced the fuel filter, and it still ran great. Not to mention that lexus fuel filter are usually hard to remove without damaging the threads coming off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts