Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all...

Full Authentic Tom's kit with RECEIPT from vipautosalon complete with gaskets and hardware PAINTED OEM starfire pearl white from the dealer plug and play for your Starfire Pearl White CT...

I'm taking a loss on that (I have receipt that I paid $1800 for kit and another $500 for paint)

Fully adjustable BC coilovers complete...

F-Sport OEM carbon fiber shift knob, i'll take a trade for your OEM

PM me or text me at: (562) 243-589 FOUR

how it sits now side.jpg now quarter rear roof.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hate you right now, i want these soo bad (kit and coilovers) but I won't be back to the states till next year, and I'm sure I will never find another deal like this again!! GLWS

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate you right now, i want these soo bad (kit and coilovers) but I won't be back to the states till next year, and I'm sure I will never find another deal like this again!! GLWS
F sport shift knob gone...

Authentic Tom's kit w/everything painted factory Starfire Pearl White still available

BC fully adjustable coilovers with original box/receipt/warranty with still available as well

avylyn: buy them and have them shipped to your US address, they'll be waiting for you when you get back and you wont miss a deal!!!

I have receipts for all my items and I'm selling them for less than half price... (562) 243-589 FOUR

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks hdave.

Once again...this is a 100% authentic jdm toms kit. Not a fake or replica that you see on fleeBay. Please do not compare my prices to something that is fake. And YES SOME OF THOSE DAMN BASTARD SELLERS ON THERE ARE USING PERSONAL PICS THAT I POST ON FORUMS THAT THEY STOLE...

Rest assured that my kit is authentic. vipautosalon.com can vouch for me as I bought it from them and physically picked it up from their shop in Orange County

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks for the smooth transaction b smoov, will install the coils this week!...thanks again brotha and good luck with the sale

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the smooth transaction b smoov, will install the coils this week!...thanks again brotha and good luck with the sale
No problem. Glad to see coils are installed.

Car is officially sold!!!

Thanks everyone. Everything is long gone...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts