Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Local dealer says its past the "adjustment period" but is still going to get a local body shop adjuster to look at the car on thursday to see if its worth adjusting. They said its strange because the car is built at the factory with precision from the robots lol. I feel stupid for really not realizing it all this time until a couple of friends were checking out the car and pointed it out. 0 accidents on a new 2012 Fsport SE that I purchased brand new last April..

Fender is flush from bottom of fender upwards until the very top of the fender its gapped(underside of driver and passenger side mirrors). Ive looked at other cts on the lot and they dont have ANY gaps like i do..

can any of the techs on here chime in? thanks! Pics will be posted tomorrow when i get the chance to take some in the daylight

·
Registered
69 Posts
Could it be that someone slightly hit the car while it was parked? It happened to my '99 Corolla, everything was fine, even the color, but the gaps weren't ok any more.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I do see a slight misalignment.

Could it be that someone slightly hit the car while it was parked? It happened to my '99 Corolla, everything was fine, even the color, but the gaps weren't ok any more.
My thoughts exactly. A slight bump can cause such a misalignment on the body panels. It doesn't hurt to try to get this fixed under warranty, but it's hard to prove that this was a problem right out of the factory or the port of entry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts