RX300- need locksmith
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RX300- need locksmith

RX300- need locksmith

I recently rebuilt my father’s old Rx300. I have always had an issue with keys and doors while rebuilding cars . Does anyone know a good locksmith who can teach me how to deal with car doors only? if not, I need someone to do this for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

good ol' RX300 ehh? I see.. well I believe a locksmith will be of some help.

Locksmith ventura helped me with the same issue and i must say their charges were too reasonable than dealership.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

If you have any locksmith around , then you can take their help for fixing that particular issue. Even i prefer locksmith hackensack nj for such key related issues.They deal it with great care.

To deal with the doors and locks you must take help from the dealers because they know all the things about it. Locksmith can only help you with the door locks and not with the door problems even once i have taken help from locksmith decatur ga and they are also not able to help me out with the car doors. So i suggest to take it to the dealership.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)