New Cali member here!
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Cali member here!

New Cali member here!

Hi everyone, just bought this 2012 CT200H with the premium package. Bought her with 63k on the clock for 13.5 private party. Has all the premium upgrades along with the camel color interior which I love!! Definitely new to the hybrid scene. I’m a huge Chevy corvette guy but Cali is expensive with gas and taxes. Decided to go green! She does get and and move a lot faster than I though for the 124 hp. Is there anything I need to be aware of for these cars. I really love the look. Not going to mod it crazily but would like to switch up the wheels and possibly change the stance. Other than that she’ll remain stock

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Cali member here!-ffff8043-eb1f-4dba-877b-aff9dc9b6c2a_1569112327244.jpg   New Cali member here!-22d5f1a0-fa59-4894-9a08-19be66c09b94_1569112392795.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

63K is nice mileage from my point of view.

welcome from Santa Clarita, CA

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by adi788 View Post
    63K is nice mileage from my point of view.
    Agreed.. for the price of 13.5.. Good Deal!
    Mine 2013 ES300h Satin Cashmere Metallic, Navi, HID Headlamps, Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Cross Traffic Alert..
    Wife's 2012 CT200h, White, Nav, Premium Audio, LED Headlamps, Leather Pkg w/Driver Memory Seat..

Congratulations! You will be happy with your decision, it is a beautiful car. Keep us posted on the updates!
    Lexus CT http://www.carid.com/lexus-ct-accessories/
    Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)