New Member from Almonte, ON Canada
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member from Almonte, ON Canada

New Member from Almonte, ON Canada

G'Day Eh from Ontario, Canada.....just purchased a 2016 CT FSport with 52,000 KMS - was a Lexus C.P.O. vehicle so in pretty nice shape.

Many or most of the reviews I have seen about the CT complain about how slow/gutless/slugish, etc. it is.

I don't find it like that at all. Given what it is and what it is meant to be - I find it very adequate in terms of performance.

My only initial negative observations are related to tire noise getting into the car and, at times, the drone of the CVT. But I knew
    going in these were issues so not really surprised.

Gotta love the gas mileage!

Looking forward to interacting on the CT200 forum and reaching out for advice/help as needed - and of course that is a two way street.

I'll post pics of the CT soon.

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

hi and welcome!Do you have interesting hobbies?I tried only free games like https://mr.bet/game/view/demo/steam-tower and it was interesting.Are there any proven strategies and schemes for winning in slots?

Last edited by Meharey; 09-09-2019 at 07:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)