Another New Owner
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another New Owner

Another New Owner

Hey all, Excited to be here and learn more about the car. Just got a 2015 White F-Sport. She has stock everything (for now) but loving it the way it is. Got a new set of Continentals today and now ultra smooth. Enjoying looking around the forum and looking forward to to the inputs from all. I am a professional musician and use it to carry my keyboard gear to gigs in and around the Chattanooga, TN area... Perfect size for my needs. I used to use a Honda CRV and wanted to drive a car instead of a SUV for a change. My car toy used to be an Acura NSX (miss terribly now, but did not carry gear very well) so the Lexus blends the sports car and wagon attributes. The super gas milage doesn't hurt my feelings too. Pics will be on the way but I bet everyone here knows what a stock white 2015 looks like. Cheers folks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome!

2012 CT 200H|Premium Audio|Leather Pkg|Remote Start|F-Sport Grille|4300K DDM headlights|2500K Halo Solaris Yellow fogs
    2016 RAV4 SE S-Code

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now