Just placed order yesterday! Wish i knew a few things!
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just placed order yesterday! Wish i knew a few things!

Smile Just placed order yesterday! Wish i knew a few things!

I just placed my order on a white mode. I don't even know if it's a premium or not. I was so in love with the car, but now after a day to think about it, I am wondering a few things - can anyone help?
    I take delivery, the dealer says, in 2 weeks .... so I hope that's true! they claim it's on its way already.

however - the car i bought, i believe to be a premium with not many options. ($32,012).
    Wondering if this car has the illuminated door sills?
    I don't think it has the homelink - which is okay.

Does anyone know about the door sills? Are these only inlcluded on ultra premium packages?
    My car is white with caramel nulux too.

can't wait to get my new car!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

It sounds for that price it's probably not included, but it's typically under $200 to get them on Ebay or other Lexus part websites and it's only a couple of hour job to do it yourself.

Hope you like the car... I think you will...

-------------------
    2011 CT Pemium Smokey Granite Mica
    Black Nuluxe/Premium Audio/ No Nav

illuminated door sills are an optional/additional feature, and doesn't look like the CT you ordered, have them.

just call your dealer and ask your sales rep to email you a specs sheet for the vehicle, it lists all the standard and additional features that come with your CT.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

There are good threads on this board about ordering/installed them. I ordered mine from CT200HChat.com/shop and installed them myself. Not that hard.
    2011 CT200h w/tech pkg. w/Navi (Cdn)-Fire Agate Pearl/black leather; sport pedals; sills; cargo mat; wallet key; 3M "chip guard" on hood, side sills, lower door and front part of roof; PIAA Xtreme White HB (H9); Hoen Xenonmatch Fogs (H11); Putco LED map, dome, vanity, hatch & license plate lights; Lexus LED fog lights; tinted windows (Llumar); Lexus car cover; Reflector sun shade; Rear bumper protector; Mud flaps; Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 snow tires, 3D front floor mats

THank you all! I will for sure be having them installed - they look awesome on the model unit!

Hello,
    I am new on this site and just got the car about 3 weeks ago. it's a Tungsten Pearl & ecru color. The price is exactly what you list there and so there's no illuminate door sills. I also read lots of messages that "been waiting", "just order" like yours and i'm just wondering why coz I'm in southern ca and I just walked in to the dealership and it has about 7,8 cars with diff colors to choose from at the time. and it was my second time, the first time I walked in, test drive the white pearl and walked out to "sleep on it" for 2 weeks. I'm not trying to adverstise for the dearlearship but it seems as this is the only place that has available cars.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)