Megan H Brace newly installed
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Megan H Brace newly installed

Megan H Brace newly installed

Just thought id share photos of the H Brace installed. Installation was very straight forward and easy, it took me about an hour or so. Amazon had a red set for $54 brand new so I thought I would give it a try.

I ran into bolt alignment issues when removing the LCA bolt, dont panic if the bushing moves out of place. Stick a pinch pry bar from bottom up to realign the holes on the LCA.

I havent had much time on the road with it, but sharp fast turns feel A LOT more solid. Acceleration out of turns feel zippier and smoother. Freeway exits are a lot more fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Is this for real? This car is so slow with very little torque. Why in the world would you need that?

because it is red.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

because it added weight

Hey man, a stiffer chassis is a stiffer chassis.
    2012 CT 200H|Premium Audio|Leather Pkg|Remote Start|F-Sport Grille|4300K DDM headlights|2500K Halo Solaris Yellow fogs
    2016 RAV4 SE S-Code

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)