Tein coilovers
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tein coilovers

Tein coilovers

Does anyone have any experience with Tein coilovers for the CT? I've searched this forum and online, unfortunately I haven't found any posts about it. I'm not impressed with the drop height with the different spring options out there, so I've narrowed my pick to Tein coilovers. Any feedback and pics would be greatly appreciated. Also, any recommendations for shops to do the install in So Cal would be appreciated too. TIA!

#newhappyCTowner

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I don't have them on the CT, but my IS has Tein Comfort Sports and they provide a pretty good ride. Do expect some additional noise from them as adjustable coils are noticeably nosier than stock springs/shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    I don't have them on the CT, but my IS has Tein Comfort Sports and they provide a pretty good ride. Do expect some additional noise from them as adjustable coils are noticeably nosier than stock springs/shocks.
    Thanks, lilboi. The Tein basis coilovers had to be special ordered and will arrive in 2-3 months. I'm looking forwarded to slamming my CT...the Teins were the most cost effective route to go IMO.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Ugh, I had Tein basics on my Evo and hated them and this was on an Evo! They rode like absolute crap and were noisy as all hell. But you get what you pay for....

@my95tsi I've seen mixed reviews, I hope mine will be good . Thanks for letting me know your experience with them

Most of the adjustable coils, do create a noise as with my existing stock shocks they were all pretty good as compared with new adjustable and after marketing one's.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)