FSport Springs
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FSport Springs

FSport Springs

New member here. Just picked up an FSport yesterday and wondering if the springs and sway bars are supposed to be black or blue. Websites show blue but mine are black.

Love this car. I feel bad as my fozzy will most likely spend most of its time sitting in the garage now...

Pic of the soon to be neglected...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Black = stock

Blue = factory accessory part that will lower another 1"

FSport Springs

Dude! That looks great!!

How much did you get it for OTD??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

feel free to sell me your front and rear bumper
    2012 Starfire Pearl CT200H - Kensun 4300k HIDs - LED Interior Lights - LED Puddle Lights
    2006 Silverstone S2000 - OEM BB Hardtop - OEM Lip - OEM Trunk Deck Lip - Coastal Metals Front Splitter - Tanable GF210 - Ichiba 25mm Spacers

Quote Originally Posted by mrkjsn View Post
    New member here. Just picked up an FSport yesterday and wondering if the springs and sway bars are supposed to be black or blue. Websites show blue but mine are black.

Love this car. I feel bad as my fozzy will most likely spend most of its time sitting in the garage now...

Pic of the soon to be neglected...
    Beautiful ride mrkjsn; like your ct, mine also came as an "f-sport" allegedly. F sport sticker on the car in front of the door, and trident wheels on the car.......like yours however I also have the black springs. There is another f-sport in my garage at home and I did the 'ol finger check.....lining up fingers from the top of the tire, to the bottom of the fender and lo and behold, both were 3 fingers apiece, exactly. I believe the stealership put the stickers on and the trident wheels and called it an "f-sport". Love the car, but seems that I was sold a shell of what the car claimed to be. Maybe another member can add some insight.

the black spring on your F-sport are f-sport tuned spring which a stiffer that regular non f-sport, The Blue F-sport are same stiffness as tuned but are an inch lower that is the difference..

Quote Originally Posted by Rasche View Post
    the black spring on your F-sport are f-sport tuned spring which a stiffer that regular non f-sport, The Blue F-sport are same stiffness as tuned but are an inch lower that is the difference..
    Thank you Rasche. Very helpful insight.

Are your sway bars blue or black? I have a 2012 F Sport SE and have both blue springs and sway bars.
    2012 F-Sport Special Edition, Tungsten Pearl, Ocean Blue. Bulbzilla H11 to H9 harness and Philips H9 low beam bulbs, Visormates.

The SE ct's got both blue springs and sway bars. Regular f sports only got tuned springs and sway bars. Not blue ,but they can be added.

congrats on the new ride! I got the exact same one, but mine did have the optional F-sport lowering springs pre-installed. Here's a picture for reference:

Had a 06 wrx before as well =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)