Lexus CT200h Forums banner

FSport Springs

9K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  TobiasSing 
#1 ·
New member here. Just picked up an FSport yesterday and wondering if the springs and sway bars are supposed to be black or blue. Websites show blue but mine are black.

Love this car. I feel bad as my fozzy will most likely spend most of its time sitting in the garage now...:cool:

Pic of the soon to be neglected...

See less See more
#4 ·
feel free to sell me your front and rear bumper :)

#5 ·
Beautiful ride mrkjsn; like your ct, mine also came as an "f-sport" allegedly. F sport sticker on the car in front of the door, and trident wheels on the car.......like yours however I also have the black springs. There is another f-sport in my garage at home and I did the 'ol finger check.....lining up fingers from the top of the tire, to the bottom of the fender and lo and behold, both were 3 fingers apiece, exactly. I believe the stealership put the stickers on and the trident wheels and called it an "f-sport". Love the car, but seems that I was sold a shell of what the car claimed to be. Maybe another member can add some insight.

#12 ·
So then for sure the BASE ct200h and the F-Sport ct200h are the same height? I ask because the Fsport that is coming to me looks lower in the pictures than I have seen but I haven't yet seen if it has blue springs on it. I'd love for it to already have the blue lowering springs.

It's just hard as there seems to be conflicting info on different year CTs and some of the wording from Lexus themselves stated one year the f sport had "lowering springs" then the next year they took that statement out.

Thanks,
-Nigel

#13 ·
IDK, any time I see a regular base CT, I think it looks lower than my f-sport lol. Since the f-sport has stiffer springs (supposedly the same height) , it would make the f-sport sit higher because it's got less sag. Then again, maybe all the base models I see are old and saggy anyway. But they do look nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.