Tire info... - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tire info...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGTR View Post
    viper1, did you have to add a hubcentric ring to snug the fit between the steel wheels and the hubs i.e. 72mm for the steelies vs. 54.1mm on the hubs?
    No, I was told that the center ring is not needed for the steel rims...only for the alloys. The alloys load focal point is mostly based upon the center hub/ring, whereas, the steels are based on each individual lug, thus the need for the conical lug nuts. Must be true because I've been driving without the rings for over a week and the ride is as smooth, if not smoother, than the factory tires/wheels with the center rings.

Last edited by viper1; 11-30-2012 at 05:56 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ctFsport View Post
    VIPER: Discount Direct sent me slightly different rims than the ones you bought. I was told that the UNIQUE 83-66518 rims would fit. The difference between these and the ones you bought was that mine had 5-100/115 41B and yours was 4 16X6.5 5-100/110 41B.

My mechanic is the person who tried to put the rims on the car. He said they fit the back but not the front.
    Seems like problem solved. Yup, that would throw off the fit. Just curious, because Direct Tire is usually pretty good, did they send you the wrong ones or did you order the wrong ones based on their input ??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by am777 View Post
    Hi viper1, I am looking to buy these rims also (Unique Series 83 Black Wheels 83-66527 - SummitRacing.com). Are you 100% sure that they fit CT?

Thank you for reply.
    They fit my 2012 base model CT200h. I got the same ones that Summit has at Discount Tire...they matched Summits lowest on-line price and have free shipping. Make sure you put on the conical lug nuts for these rims ($35 @ Discount Tire).

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...1&wd=16&rw=6.5
    Last edited by viper1; 11-30-2012 at 06:59 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by viper1 View Post
    Seems like problem solved. Yup, that would throw off the fit. Just curious, because Direct Tire is usually pretty good, did they send you the wrong ones or did you order the wrong ones based on their input ??
    Discount Tire Direct had the error. They told me the ones they sent me would fit. I have the ones from Tire Rack coming today.

Guys,.
    I thinks tire manufacturers will have their tire specs for each tire listed. Look at the rolling diameter of the tires you're planning on and try to retain the factory rolling diameter.
    Last edited by Alexbait; 12-21-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)