Agressive wheel spacers size?
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agressive wheel spacers size?

Agressive wheel spacers size?

Hey everyone,
    I'm selling my 08 Evo and getting the 2012 F Sport Ct200h in Obsidian on thursday. I'm looking at putting spacers and road magnet springs on. For the fit I want, I've seen this pic online :

Spec: 19x8.0 +36 / 19x8.5 +24

gallery_maverick_405s_4.jpg

Made calculation with these specs and the fronts extend 21,7mm and the rears 40,05mm. I was thinking of getting Ichiba Version 2 hubcentric spacers of 17mm in the front and 38mm in the back which would put the stock wheels at 17x7 +28 and 17x7 +7. Also, are the center bores the same as on the prius (54,1mm) since Ichiba hasn't put the Ct200h on their site yet?

Thanks,
    Vincent

Last edited by Vibe8; 03-17-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: pic not working

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Did you ever get the Ct and put on spacers? I was thinking about spacers until I could decide on wheels.

i put spacers on mine. 15mm up front and 25mm in the rear. wheels are perfectly flush with fenders now. i used ichiba v2 spacers, our cars don't show on their site so i just ordered the prius ones since they have the exact same specs. hope that helped. the sizes i used are the absolute max you can use with stock fsport tridents since they have 9mm less offset than the standard 17's.
    Last edited by spoonf20c; 05-24-2012 at 09:28 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spoonf20c View Post
    i put spacers on mine. 15mm up front and 25mm in the rear. wheels are perfectly flush with fenders now. i used ichiba v2 spacers, our cars don't show on their site so i just ordered the prius ones since they have the exact same specs. hope that helped. the sizes i used are the absolute max you can use with stock fsport tridents since they have 9mm less offset than the standard 17's.
    -----

Are the wheel spacers safe? Do you need to cut the original studs?

No vibrations?
    Base Starfire Pearl

Im planning to get some 15mm spacers for my rear that has a +35 offset, but becuz of natural camber it sticks inwards a bit so I think I should be safe (:
    1995 Toyota Supra
    1991 MR2 Turbo
    2002 Ap1 S2000
    2012 Lexus CT200H

looking for the best drop on springs..

Quote Originally Posted by Doublade View Post
    Im planning to get some 15mm spacers for my rear that has a +35 offset, but becuz of natural camber it sticks inwards a bit so I think I should be safe (:
    what are you lowered on? i say go at least 20mm for the rears. theres a ton of room.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonf20c View Post
    Bringing back an super old thread.

I am assuming that there is no rubbing issue that is pretty much maxed out as being flush with the fender right?
    If there is no issue with rubbing on the fender, this should be an amazing setup for the Trident Rims.
    Ichiba spacers have a great quality as I had it on my Tacoma with 2 sports bikes in the back holding its weight without any problems.

So is 15mm front and 25mm rear spacer safe for the Trident rims on sport tuned suspension? no rub or any cons?

Quote Originally Posted by sksnpham View Post
    So is 15mm front and 25mm rear spacer safe for the Trident rims on sport tuned suspension? no rub or any cons?
    I'm doing this setup this coming weekend.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)