Snow Tire Sizes - Page 3
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Snow Tire Sizes

I just got a set of Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter on steelies. 205/55R16. Now I need to find some good looking hub caps. Does anyone know of Lexus makes such a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I just used some cheapies from Wal-Mart....You could try tirerack.com....I think all of the wheels that Lexus has are alloy....

I just bought my base white 2013 CT. I used the OEM 16" wheels and mounted same size winter tire as the stock all seasons that came with the car 205/55R16. Mounted four Toyo GSi-5 winter tires. We've had a ton of snow here for almost a month and these get around with absolutely no issues! Live in Calgary AB Canada and got through two snowfall warnings already with these both on highway driving and city!

Keeping the winter tires on these rims and then buying 17" TSW Nurburgrings Bronze and mounting summer tires on those so two sets of rims.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YYC CT View Post
    I just bought my base white 2013 CT. I used the OEM 16" wheels and mounted same size winter tire as the stock all seasons that came with the car 205/55R16. Mounted four Toyo GSi-5 winter tires. We've had a ton of snow here for almost a month and these get around with absolutely no issues! Live in Calgary AB Canada and got through two snowfall warnings already with these both on highway driving and city!

Keeping the winter tires on these rims and then buying 17" TSW Nurburgrings Bronze and mounting summer tires on those so two sets of rims.
    This is a good idea! Shoulda done that instead of buying winter steelies.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Look at Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels and their recommended CT200 winter tire and steel wheel package. I had them installed on the CT200 I just bought and think they'll be great for the Minnesota winter.

Hello,

I had a question I need help with. Will 205/50/17 winter tires work for my CT200h? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinghaven View Post
    Hello,

I had a question I need help with. Will 205/50/17 winter tires work for my CT200h? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Unless you get some feedback from owners who have used that alternate size without any fit and function problems, below is a tire comparison link that could be helpful. The main concern is not to exceed 3% increase in diameter. So, if you're going from 215/45/17 you should be okay. Tire Size Calculator - Tire & Wheel Plus Sizing
    Last edited by viper1; 07-07-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Red face

In my viewpoint i guess you can shop the winter tires on your own conditions instead of having to get them saved by someone else.

Thanks for this post. I have the same situation -- an available 195/60/R15 set that is nearly new from my daughter's formerly leased car.... if people have used this size before, I'd love to know how they worked in snow and ice and rain with the CT200H

15" wheels do not clear the brakes on the CT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)