Hey All,

After reading the posts on Club Lexus and Prius chat about the EGR Cooler being the ultimate cause for Head Gasket Failure on top of other issues, I have decided to do something about it. I removed my EGR Cooler this weekend and experimented with it, and think that I am going to get into the business of reconditioning them. Lexus has been constantly failing us. Wanting to charge me $600+ for a part that clogs and causes failures by design at this point, the same problems happening with these engines since 2010. I have found new/used EGR Coolers online for about $250, and am personally looking to get into the $120-$160 range included US shipping and new gaskets (with an added core charge) depending on how much I can refine my process. I plan to offer at least a 6 month warranty.

Here is where you, the people come in. I am looking for anyone out there who has replaced their cooler and has an old one lying around. I know it is a long shot, but I will pay for shipping, and will offer 50% if you need an EGR Cooler in the future. If anyone has any spare valves, I will take those as well, no matter how damaged. Don't have any concrete plans to do the valves, but if there is enough interest, I will see what I can do.

My name is Jeff and I made an email so anyone can reach out with questions [email protected]

Also comment below with any questions or suggestions. I'm not doing this as a means of income, just would rather give people an option than to sit there and clean it for hours or to give any more money to Lexus/Toyota.