2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat

2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat

When I put cargo in the car and lay it on the back of the folded down 2nd row seats, depending on what I carry, it miffs up the carpet on the back of the seats. So I found a rubber mat at Home Depot for $19. I made a template of the back seats out of cardboard and cut out the mat. It's two pieces in case I want to use one of the seats. When not in use, I slide it onto or under the rear OEM cargo mat. So far so good and a cheap fix for protecting the back of the seats.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat-img_4192.jpg   2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat-img_4194.jpg   2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat-img_4195.jpg   2nd Row Seat Cargo Mat-img_4196.jpg  
    2013 CT200h, Black/Black, F-sport, Nav, lowered, Shark fin, tinted, chrome wheels, billet grille, debadged

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Farmer View Post
    Nice. Thanks for sharing.
    +1..

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    When I put cargo in the car and lay it on the back of the folded down 2nd row seats, depending on what I carry, it miffs up the carpet on the back of the seats. So I found a rubber mat at Home Depot for $19. I made a template of the back seats out of cardboard and cut out the mat. It's two pieces in case I want to use one of the seats. When not in use, I slide it onto or under the rear OEM cargo mat. So far so good and a cheap fix for protecting the back of the seats.

that's an awesome DIY! do you have the item# for this mat from home depot? this would be perfect when i put my bike in the trunk.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)