Common issues
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Common issues

Common issues

I have been searching for any info online about what the common issues on the car were, but I cant seem to find any. I myself do not own a 200h but I am highly considering it. Any help would be great! TIA!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I just wanted to post a quick reply on this to see If I could somehow get some more eyes on it. I am interested in some of the common problems more experience owners have faced with their CT's so I know what to expect when the time comes. Thanks

A few things you will notice on CTs:

1. In cold weather, sometimes the engine shakes hard when it starts, as if the mounts are solid. After a few seconds, the engine returns to normal and vibration is muted. This happens in virtually every car Lexus and Toyota put this engine in, and is common. I've heard of recalls and TSBs for it, but never heard of a solution that solves it completely.

2. The brakes will sometimes give a little when going over a bad enough bump in the road. The car feels like it just stopped braking momentarily. Gotta be careful with this. Keep in mind, this is quite rare. I've only found 2 places where my car will do this, and it lasts about 1 second or less.

These are the only 2 major issues I can think of. In terms of reliability, I have so far never had a problem other than having my low-tone horn slowly die (after 200k miles). Replaced it for around $70-$80 USD for the part. I'm at 288k miles now and yet to have a problem with good regular maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidin View Post
    A few things you will notice on CTs:

1. In cold weather, sometimes the engine shakes hard when it starts, as if the mounts are solid. After a few seconds, the engine returns to normal and vibration is muted. This happens in virtually every car Lexus and Toyota put this engine in, and is common. I've heard of recalls and TSBs for it, but never heard of a solution that solves it completely.

2. The brakes will sometimes give a little when going over a bad enough bump in the road. The car feels like it just stopped braking momentarily. Gotta be careful with this. Keep in mind, this is quite rare. I've only found 2 places where my car will do this, and it lasts about 1 second or less.

These are the only 2 major issues I can think of. In terms of reliability, I have so far never had a problem other than having my low-tone horn slowly die (after 200k miles). Replaced it for around $70-$80 USD for the part. I'm at 288k miles now and yet to have a problem with good regular maintenance.
    Solid! Thanks for the reply Raidin! I just saw this and it actually just answered a question I asked elsewhere. If the brake issue is a minor one, and rare at that, I hope it is something that I will never have to deal with. The engine noise however I can attest to because my Solara did the same thing (not sure if its the same type of engine) but it used to shake in cold weather and would eventually die down after a little while. One dealership tried to charge me to repair my engine but luckily I got a second opinion before spending any money with them

You have a CT 200H with 288K? What year is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dsuello03 View Post
    You have a CT 200H with 288K? What year is it?
    It's a 2014, ordered in August of 2013, arrived 3 months later (I think that's the correct timeline...)

You can see the info in my signature. Currently sitting at 353k miles.

~~~~
    BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AND SSD SOLUTION AVAILABLE.([email protected])
    We meet face to face for a deals worth above $50000 in UK and ukraine
    Email(s):[email protected]
    Text or call us at +1(302) 786-5259
    Whatsapp:......+380 (66) 039 36 27
    We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock. EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE.

Contact us for more information using the information below:

We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from Morocco, US, Russia, India, Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies.

Why would you buy from us?

Our banknotes contain the following security features that make

it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want.

Security features of our bank notes below :

Intaglio printing

Watermarks

Security thread

See-through register

Special foil/special foil elements

Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.

- Can be used in banks but can be used else where same like normal money

- We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES

- UV: YES

EUR - Euro

USD - US Dollar

DNR - DINAR

GBP - British Pound

INR - Indian Rupee

AUD - Australian Dollar

CAD - Canadian Dollar

AED - Emirati Dirham

ZAR - Rand

CHF - Swiss Franc

CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi

MYR - Malaysian RinggitTHB - Thai Bah

NZD - New Zealand Dollar

SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal

QAR - Qatari Riyal

Tags:
    My top supplier of Fake Currency, Fake Bills, Fake Documents, Passports, Birth Certificates, Identity Cards
    Online supplier of best counterfeit cash, counterfeiting money and ssd

Where To Buy High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes and ssd solution For Sale

Choose to order your best Counterfeit money for sale fake cash and ssd solution for sale online.

where to order Fake Currency, money, banknotes, fake money, prop money and ssd chemicals

Search And Buy Quality counterfeit money for sale, buy fake money online, fake.

Are you looking to buy best fake dollars, fake pounds, fake euro, buy money online.

Click here to buy fake money for sale. Buy Fake Dollars, Buy Fake British Pounds.

Follow this supplier to Buy Fake Euro, Money, where can i buy counterfeit money.

~~~~

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)