Feedback on base model w/out nav
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on base model w/out nav

Feedback on base model w/out nav

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to become an official member soon. Been eyeing an affordable 2011 base model CT200h, without NAV, however I do have a few questions.

1. How will I monitor the hybrid battery usage/charging while driving
    2. How will I find out ave MPG after each time I drive
    3. For those of you without NAV, what are your impressions without it

Any and all feedback on a base model, without NAV, would be very helpful. Only reason I'm eyeing a base model w/out nav is the affordable price, which will allow me to mod it nicely. TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by misterawa View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping to become an official member soon. Been eyeing an affordable 2011 base model CT200h, without NAV, however I do have a few questions.

1. How will I monitor the hybrid battery usage/charging while driving
    2. How will I find out ave MPG after each time I drive
    3. For those of you without NAV, what are your impressions without it

Any and all feedback on a base model, without NAV, would be very helpful. Only reason I'm eyeing a base model w/out nav is the affordable price, which will allow me to mod it nicely. TIA
    All that information is displayed on the D.I.C

Thanks @Flaps74

How about monitoring the hybrid battery usage/charging while driving? Is that displayed on the DIC?

Thanks @Flaps74

How about monitoring the hybrid battery usage/charging while driving? Is that displayed on the DIC?

This is when the battery system is being used to drive the wheels. When the arrow is going in the other direction the system is being charged ( brakes applied, going downhill, etc)

I have a 2011 without Nav. Honestly if I had to do it again I would make sure I got the Nav model just for the screen. Using the radio without the screen sucks because all you have is a few characters in one line to see what is playing and it's almost impossible to pick songs off my USB drive. I've heard the Nav is terrible on this car (I think that's true with all Toyotas) but at least you get the screen then.

Yup. I am so glad I got nav. Not only that but the rear window is so damn small so I love the fact that I opted for tech with the reverse cam. I know it's a hatch but I've gotten so use to reverse cams.

Quote Originally Posted by leonar40 View Post
    I have a 2011 without Nav. Honestly if I had to do it again I would make sure I got the Nav model just for the screen. Using the radio without the screen sucks because all you have is a few characters in one line to see what is playing and it's almost impossible to pick songs off my USB drive. I've heard the Nav is terrible on this car (I think that's true with all Toyotas) but at least you get the screen then.
    Thanks, @leonar40. BTW, would the base model w/out NAV have LED DRLs? I'm not sure if it's standard. Sorry for all the questions.

Also, I'm deciding between 2 cars, both with a clean CARFAX, and similar in price.

- 2011, silver, CPO (peace of mind with the warranty), 62K miles, base w/out NAV

- 2012, black, used (not CPO, but has been maintained regularly), 52K miles, w/ NAV, heated seats

Thanks, @leonar40. BTW, would the base model w/out NAV have LED DRLs? I'm not sure if it's standard. Sorry for all the questions.

Also, I'm deciding between 2 cars, both with a clean CARFAX, and similar in price.

- 2011, silver, CPO (peace of mind with the warranty), 62K miles, base w/out NAV

- 2012, black, used (not CPO, but has been maintained regularly), 52K miles, w/ NAV, heated seats
    All CT's have led drls.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Definitely the black one. CPO's are worthless IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by my95tsi View Post
    Definitely the black one. CPO's are worthless IMO.

Thank you, my95tsi. The Carfax (Clean title, no accidents, 1 owner) includes the maintenance history (all performed at a Lexus dealership) on the black one and an oil change, battery , wipers replaced at current dealership (non-Lexus).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)