Cargo mat for CT - Page 4
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cargo mat for CT

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsJV View Post
    Hey All,
    I am new to the forum and just purchased 2012 CT200h. I love everything about it but my car didn't come with any floor mats, cargo mat or retractable cargo cover. I am looking for OEM all weather floor mats, an OEM all weather cargo mat and OEM retractable cargo cover. any suggestions.
    may be best that you look on ebay. but if you are located in toronto, i have a set of OEM mats for sale (local only, sorry)

2013 CT200h - premium package - Silver

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Amazon.com: MotorTrend® Heavy Duty Premium Rubber Cargo Mat Trimmable Trunk Liner for Trucks and Sedans Multi Size (XLarge (XL) - 42: Automotive

I just ordered this today 4/15 for $24.95 + free shipping based on limited great reviews from end users. Will let you guys know how it works out

This cargo mat came in yesterday and I started today. (1) I just traced the back-end (to the rear of the car) and cut with a scissor. The material is very easy to work with . (2) on the left/right sides I just trimmed where needed and I let both sides extend beyond the cargo carpet mat (3) on the far end behind the rear seat, again I only trimmed where needed, and the extra length I tug it in the back seat pockets. That way if I had to fold down the back seats then I would have an extra 12" (?) of rubber mat for additional protection.

All in all, I am very please with this material and how they turn out after the installation. I don't know how to to attach pix (yet), otherwise I would share with you guys (if someone would tell me how to post pix

Some Pix

Cargo mat for CT-img_20150430_103017.jpgCargo mat for CT-img_20150430_103043.jpgCargo mat for CT-img_20150430_103058.jpgCargo mat for CT-img_20150430_102954.jpg

Looks good. Is the rubber material thick or thin compared to other popular brands like Husky and weathertech?

Quote Originally Posted by leonart View Post
    Looks good. Is the rubber material thick or thin compared to other popular brands like Husky and weathertech?
    Sorry I don't use/know of the other products so I could not give you a fair assessment. To me it's thick enough for its use/purpose (put it in a different perspective : more like a plastic mat underneath a computer chair... but not that stiff.) I am very pleased

My Flexomats for the cargo area have worked well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)