Cargo mat for CT - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cargo mat for CT

Quote Originally Posted by Raidin View Post
    Chroma, the cargo mats from Lexus come in two varieties: One for the 10-speaker-equipped cars, and one for the 6-speaker types. You have a 6-speaker cargo mat. I've got the 10-speaker one and it doesn't fold up against the side like that. Looks like they gave you the wrong one.
    one question out of curiosity since you have one too. i find that if i fold the seats down, the trunk tray pulls forward because the folding areas are not pull/tugged. is there i way to lock or tug the tray on the trunk door end so it doesnt slide forward when it's folded down?

2013 CT200h - premium package - Silver

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chroma23 View Post
    one question out of curiosity since you have one too. i find that if i fold the seats down, the trunk tray pulls forward because the folding areas are not pull/tugged. is there i way to lock or tug the tray on the trunk door end so it doesnt slide forward when it's folded down?
    Actually, thanks to these pictures, I never noticed they even covered the rear seat backs!

What was this accessory called at Lexus?

I am going to take a picture of my mats for you when the rain lets up. I have both the cargo mat and cargo tray (rubber version instead of carpetting).

I know there's a cargo liner but it seemed like something to cover cargo with from the picture on the Lexus accessories page.

oh, so the one you have only covers "half way" and only the trunk area but not the back of the rear seats?

looks like it's a canadian-only thingy lol, because i checked the lexus USA website and cant find it, but found it in lexus canada website:

CT | Configure & Price | Lexus

its the "cargo liner" in the link above

The Cargo Liner provides full protection to the rear cargo area, even when the rear seats are folded down. Featuring an innovative split design, the Cargo Liner provides maximum protection for your cargo area, as well as the back of the rear seats. It also features an anti-slip surface to keep your valuables stable, as well as a raised perimeter lip that helps keep spills limited to the Cargo Liner area.
    Last edited by chroma23; 03-09-2015 at 09:49 PM.

$ 184 is very expensive for a piece of plastic. Material + labor for that piece is less than $10... I know, I am a Ph.D in polymer scientist

well i got it kinda included with my car so i actually didnt pay for it. again, my CT is their last one in stock (showroom demo) and they wanted to clear their 2013 stock so they prolly dont care about charging for accessories that are already installed in the demo

that being said, its designed to fold down with the rear seats

well i got it kinda included with my car so i actually didnt pay for it. again, my CT is their last one in stock (showroom demo) and they wanted to clear their 2013 stock so they prolly dont care about charging for accessories that are already installed in the demo

that being said, its designed to fold down with the rear seats
    free is NOT good... it's excellent

oh, so the one you have only covers "half way" and only the trunk area but not the back of the rear seats?

looks like it's a canadian-only thingy lol, because i checked the lexus USA website and cant find it, but found it in lexus canada website:

Below is the Cargo liner and Cargo tray being offered in USA... I like the product offered in Canada much better. (1) how to order it and ship to USA? (2) does it fit 2015 model?
    (I just asked one of my relatives in Montreal to check this Cargo liner in Canada for me)

Thanks

http://www.lexus.com/models/CT-hybrid/accessories
    Last edited by cmptpad; 03-10-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Yep. Both my cargo tray and mat only cover the rear hatch area, not the seat backs.

I'm thinking yours covers the sub as a precaution, to protect it from damage from your cargo.

The liner listed in the US looks thin and cheap. I want to see what it looks like fully deployed. I like how it has an extension that droops over the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by cmptpad View Post
    Below is the Cargo liner and Cargo tray being offered in USA... I like the product offered in Canada much better. (1) how to order it and ship to USA? (2) does it fit 2015 model?
    (I just asked one of my relatives in Montreal to check this Cargo liner in Canada for me)

Thanks

Lexus CT Hybrid - Accessories | 2015 | Lexus.com
    lol, a few posts up you said its too expensive and now you want one

anyways if u have a friend in canada, im sure anybody can go to the parts department in and lexus dealership and order a mat, just dont expect to get a discount. then have your friend ship it for you, but shipping costs will be costly
    Last edited by chroma23; 03-16-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidin View Post
    Yep. Both my cargo tray and mat only cover the rear hatch area, not the seat backs.

I'm thinking yours covers the sub as a precaution, to protect it from damage from your cargo.

The liner listed in the US looks thin and cheap. I want to see what it looks like fully deployed. I like how it has an extension that droops over the bumper.
    the part where it covers the subwoofer is symmetrical to the other side where the battery or the trunk light is. so i think they just molded one "universal shape" for the tray and allow the left side to fold up for 10 speaker models

mine is thick, hard plastic. very hard to bend. your hand can get cut easily if weather is dry and you are not careful. abit too thick for my tastes since its a pain to lift up if i ever have to reach into the spare tire area (and for that reason i never put the cargo shade/cover/blinds in storage, too much hassle).

my pics shows the cargo area fully folded down already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now