new owner for a used ct200h here, i have a question about the vehicle
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new owner for a used ct200h here, i have a question about the vehicle

s2k

Question new owner for a used ct200h here, i have a question about the vehicle

hey guys, i just got a 2011 ct200h with premium + leather package (i think)

was wondering what this thing behind the rear view mirror is, looks like some sort of transmitter but i don't know for what or if it's factory?

also, what does this button do?

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Hard to tell from that picture, but I think that thing behind the mirror stalk is a sliding cover for the wires that go there for the garage door opener and any other things they power from there. Might be the actual door opener that is operated by the buttons on the console on the headliner near the front.

The second picture is the defroster for the front windshield wipers. I just figured that out the other day when mine started to freeze - worked perfectly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quote Originally Posted by s2k View Post
    hey guys, i just got a 2011 ct200h with premium + leather package (i think)

was wondering what this thing behind the rear view mirror is, looks like some sort of transmitter but i don't know for what or if it's factory?

also, what does this button do?

thanks!
    (1) = XM radio antenna
    2011Matador Red Mica CT Premium Black Nuluxe Interior with Custom Installed Sound, Navigation, Morimoto 55W 6000K HIDs, Xenon White 96-SMD LED fogs.

Race Red Focus ST, Smooth shifting 6-speed manual. Recaro black leather seats. 2 liter engine. Awesome power 252 Hp, 270 ft-lbs torque = 2,000-4,500 RPM. No turbo lag. Decent mileage, achieving 28 mpg overall rated 23/32. Interior space 23.8 cu ft cargo with all seats up. Audio, light years better than Premium CT. FUN FACTOR 10 out of 10.

For the first picture, my guess is that that is the rain sensor if you have rain-sensing wipers.

You will get the best mileage when the temperature does not require the heater and you get a few more miles on the engine.
    Every women likes surprises so getting her Red Peach Hearts Bow Babydoll gift delivered at a time when she is home is crucially important.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeLoffer View Post
    You will get the best mileage when the temperature does not require the heater and you get a few more miles on the engine.
    A 2011 should be fully broken in by now.

Guys the first picture is not an XM radio antenna or garage door opener. It's the rain sensing wiper sensor. If you look at the from the outside you will see that there is a small eye on the windshield where the sensor sits. Any water droplets that move over this sensor will trigger the wipers as long as they are turned on. This is not a standard feature on the CT. If you have this you likely have LED headlights and leather seats.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)