Lexus CT200h Forums banner

new owner for a used ct200h here, i have a question about the vehicle

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  my95tsi 
#1 ·
hey guys, i just got a 2011 ct200h with premium + leather package (i think)

was wondering what this thing behind the rear view mirror is, looks like some sort of transmitter but i don't know for what or if it's factory?

also, what does this button do?

thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Hard to tell from that picture, but I think that thing behind the mirror stalk is a sliding cover for the wires that go there for the garage door opener and any other things they power from there. Might be the actual door opener that is operated by the buttons on the console on the headliner near the front.

#4 ·
(1) = XM radio antenna

#8 ·
Guys the first picture is not an XM radio antenna or garage door opener. It's the rain sensing wiper sensor. If you look at the from the outside you will see that there is a small eye on the windshield where the sensor sits. Any water droplets that move over this sensor will trigger the wipers as long as they are turned on. This is not a standard feature on the CT. If you have this you likely have LED headlights and leather seats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.