Service cost - Page 3
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Service cost

Wow that seems pretty reasonable. My Lexus dealer (Tom Woods Lexus of Indianapolis) has the exact same website. It must be a Lexus form site. Anyway, I can get to the exact same point, but then it doesn't give me a price like your dealer does. I'm going to print off your prices and take them to Tom Woods and complain if they are vastly different. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I have no problem paying the extra to have it done at my Lexus dealer. I get free use of a Lexus while it is being serviced. I get fruit, muffins, cookies, various granola bars, a wide selection of soda, water, coffee and various other treats that differ each time. Great service comes at a price. When I went with the cheaper places, I had to get picked up or sit there for hours.

leo - hope that works out for you. I also hope it doesn't backfire on me!

new2hybr - I agree, but only to a certain extent. I don't mind waiting, but Lexus has a very inviting waiting area, much better than Caddy, BMW, or MB in my area. I still don't think I would like it if I knew I was paying $50 more for the exact same service.

My Toyota dealer is way nicer than my Lexus dealer. I go to Lexus for warranty work and Toyota for service. Going to Lexus is like throwing money out the window. Is a muffin really worth an extra couple hundred dollars. I think not.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

It's a really good muffin.

Actually I only take the muffin top. If your Toyota dealer is great go with it. Not the case where I am. They have never given me a free loaner when I have been in for service. If you find something you like stay with it but it is hard to compare one dealer to another just off cost.

The Lexus dealership wants to charge me $114 for their version of the 15k mile service. For some reason they include replacing the AC filter also, which isn't due until 30k miles. They said $50 if they omit the AC filter. I called the Toyota dealership and since I rotate my own tires they are only going to charge me $10. No kidding. My appointment is this Thursday.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

If u rotate your own tires, what is there left to do? With 15k on your car everything is still new.

Quote Originally Posted by lfadrive View Post
    If u rotate your own tires, what is there left to do? With 15k on your car everything is still new.

It is well worth some money for me to not have to check the cabin air filter and the engine air filter. PIA. Not difficult, but not pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyer View Post
    Anyone in Sydney, Australia who had their 15K service recntly done? How much did you pay and where?
    Hi mine came "free" from Sydney City Lexus where i bought the car but cost me plenty for the 30,000 servise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)