2 things that bug me... - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 things that bug me...

My opinions, since you seem to want them (I don't know anything special from Lexus, but you can be sure they won't tell you, nor will they really care about anyone's opinion, in my experience)

Tach: they turn off the reach because they want you to see how you continually go out of the eco mode with cruise control on. This is to warn you that your mpg will be lower that you probably expect and to not complain about it. Maybe you can explain to me why the tach us useful at all on a pseudo-cvt transmission... I turn on the cruise in sport mode, but never engage it, so I can dismiss the silly thing.

As for the elapsed time... We'll, that's stupid. I mean, they don't reset the trip odometer each time the car starts, right? Let me zero it when I want. Same logic. They didn't use logic. However.

Again, for somebody who was been waiting since the 1990s for Lexus to get a really good nav system, don't hold your breath for them to care about your nits.

Cherio...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

We have a 2009 Toyota Highlander that can display the tire pressures from the TPMS system. Why can't Lexus do this, even on non-NAV models? There's an info display that could do this even if it requires a few button pushes. For a company whose motto is "The Passionate Pursuit Of Perfection", they sure seem to miss some of the easy things.

Another thing that bugs me is the useless (for me) sunglasses holder. My sport glasses have a slight curve to them and they don't fit. It's not deep enough.

'11 CT200h - Matador Red Mica Premium, Caramel NuLuxe, Premium Audio, Door Sills, Accy Pkg, Bamboo trim, Trident wheels, Padded armrest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)