Installed CT f-sport springs
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Installed CT f-sport springs

Installed CT f-sport springs

Finally got to installing the F-sport lowering springs for the CT. Nice slight drop, while still remaining 100% functional (impossible to rub or bottom out). Handing was greatly improved.. much less body roll than stock.

* right-click --> open image in new tab, to view larger size in a separate tab or window.

Last edited by TennisPlayer100; 03-25-2013 at 09:11 PM.

CT200h
    Obsidian
    FIVE:AD S7:F Gunmetal - Potenza RE970 - 35% Tint - Custom Quad Exhaust - Front Lip - Injen Intake - F-Sport lowering springs - BeatSonic FDA3 - Smoked rear tail-lights/headlights - Black front grill-surround - Matte Window Trim - Rear de-badge - Interior Carbon Trim - Full Interior LED - Full Exterior LED

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Did you do the install yourself? Looking for some tips before I tackle the job.

No, had the Lexus dealer install. Unfortunately, at least at my dealer, if they don't do the install... you lose the suspension warranty.

CT200h
    Obsidian
    FIVE:AD S7:F Gunmetal - Potenza RE970 - 35% Tint - Custom Quad Exhaust - Front Lip - Injen Intake - F-Sport lowering springs - BeatSonic FDA3 - Smoked rear tail-lights/headlights - Black front grill-surround - Matte Window Trim - Rear de-badge - Interior Carbon Trim - Full Interior LED - Full Exterior LED

Did you install the springs and the sway bar?. What did they end up charging you for the work?
    Are the springs and sway bars BLUE, i.e. F-Sport (Special Edition).
    Another member here stated Lexus wanted $1,200 to install which is ridiculous for 3-4 hours of labor.
    Last edited by markmags; 03-24-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markmags View Post
    Did you install the springs and the sway bar?. What did they end up charging you for the work?
    Im guessing here the dealer installed the springs for him

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I have an F-Sport SE and yes the springs and sway bars are blue. Handles as well as the Mini Cooper S it replaced. Plus it rides better.
    2012 F-Sport Special Edition, Tungsten Pearl, Ocean Blue. Bulbzilla H11 to H9 harness and Philips H9 low beam bulbs, Visormates.

I have an F-Sport that I bought with the F-Sport springs and sway bars already installed. They are blue.

Quote Originally Posted by markmags View Post
    Are the springs and sway bars BLUE, i.e. F-Sport (Special Edition).
    Another member here stated Lexus wanted $1,200 to install which is ridiculous for 3-4 hours of labor.
    $750 parts & labor.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
    Im guessing here the dealer installed the springs for him

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchless View Post
    I have an F-Sport SE and yes the springs and sway bars are blue. Handles as well as the Mini Cooper S it replaced. Plus it rides better.
    I agree, rides much better now. Much less body roll...like driving on rails.

CT200h
    Obsidian

So if the springs were like $300, labor was roughly $450 (a bit pricey but it's a dealer so kinda expected). Need to find a DIY so I can do it myself ~ we have all the tools!

http://www.flushstance.com/lexus-ct2...lover-install/

That's the tutorial I followed, only diff is don't remove the rear shocks/struts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)