What I don't like (like least) about my ct200h is.... - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What I don't like (like least) about my ct200h is....

+1 on the back getting dusty/dirty after a few minutes of driving. I'll try to California duster on it (can't believe I never thought of it).

Anyone else ever had someone confuse their CT with a Mazda? They do look very similar...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

You guys do realize that "duster" scratches the clear coat right? Over time youll have swirling/micro scratches ...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Don
    Quote Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
    You guys do realize that "duster" scratches the clear coat right? Over time youll have swirling/micro scratches ...

You're so right about that. I threw my duster away because of the micro scratches it would leave in the paint.
    Last edited by Don; 03-12-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium-Tungsten Pear/Water Gray Leather
    Premium Audio, HDD Navigation, LED Headlamps, Illuminated door sills, Preferred accessory packages.

Thanks for the warning on that. Much appreciated! Guess I can use it on the glass only. It sucks having to wash a black car every few days just because of the back getting so dirty so fast. The other option is to just let the wife drive it - out of sight, out of mind.

Don
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG E View Post
    Thanks for the warning on that. Much appreciated! Guess I can use it on the glass only. It sucks having to wash a black car every few days just because of the back getting so dirty so fast. The other option is to just let the wife drive it - out of sight, out of mind.
    I've owned one black once and I said never again. They are beautiful, but so much work.
    2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium-Tungsten Pear/Water Gray Leather
    Premium Audio, HDD Navigation, LED Headlamps, Illuminated door sills, Preferred accessory packages.

Oh man, here we go on this again. There are literally hundreds of threads dedicated to this topic on car forums all over the internet. Just type it into Google and read to your hearts content. The bottom line is that if used correctly, the California Duster is safe. That is, you lightly swipe it over the surface to pick up loose dust. If you use it to try and CLEAN the car, which means you push down with force, go in circles over the same area for an extended period of time, etc, then of course you have turned it into a hand sander. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by leonar40 View Post
    Oh man, here we go on this again. There are literally hundreds of threads dedicated to this topic on car forums all over the internet. Just type it into Google and read to your hearts content. The bottom line is that if used correctly, the California Duster is safe. That is, you lightly swipe it over the surface to pick up loose dust. If you use it to try and CLEAN the car, which means you push down with force, go in circles over the same area for an extended period of time, etc, then of course you have turned it into a hand sander. LOL
    I agree and it's getting old...really old.

I hate the *****%% gps in the Lexus (both CT200H and RX350)
    It's so dumb, it fails to find the best route.
    My old Garmin is so much better, why can't they put a Garmin in a Lexus?
    It literally tells me to drive 2 miles so I can make a U-Turn.

Electronic Device Holder rattles freaking hate it...
    2012 Ultra Sonic Blue CT200h Premium F-Sport Appearance PKG NAV w/ Premium Audio: "The Blue Bomber" R.I.P. They took you to soon...
    2012 USB CT200h Premium F-sport Appearance PKG Non-NAV w/ Premium Audio: "Blue Bomber II"

I drive this route everyday, takes me a solid 1 hr and 5 mins...every day. Today, I punched in the address...the Navi tells me 2hrs and 11 mins. ROFL. 80 miles. Equates to 37mph...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)