2013 VW Jetta Hybrid
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2013 VW Jetta Hybrid

KKM

2013 VW Jetta Hybrid

Anyone test drive this car? If I were shopping for a hybrid car right now, I would test drive this for comparison. It's base model starts off much cheaper than the CT. It's also rated faster and has better mpg than the CT. The engine seems more fun with paddle shifter. The only thing I would be weary of is the reputation with poor reliability, also not that inspiring to look at.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Reminds me of the Camry hybrid. It's bland and looks and feels cheapy on the inside.

I tested it at -30C and it would not start, we are better off with the Lexus CT

I've only seen pictures and I don't like it. I would not compare it to the CT as it has no style. Lexus/Toyota already has the Prius so they were able to go out on a limb and create the CT, which is like no other hybrid. I just don't see any other manufacturers making anything that compares with the CT all around.

No Luxurious standards, looks nor image. Cannot really compare the two cars. If i wanted only to hypermile i would get a prius with the smalest rims available
    CT200h (october 2012), Full Options, Dark Grey, 17", Black rear windows.

looks are subjective but that car is rather bland in my opinion. Looks really uninspired.
    2012 Star Fire Pearl
    Ct200h Premium F-Sport

Previous
    2006 350Z Rev-up BSP
    2004 350Z DE BSP
    2002 350Z DE BSP
    2001 Tiburon GT BSP

I did some compare, so far the Jetta Hybrid has no hatch back option. (and even if they do... it doesn't look sporty) For the looks, built quality, style, little bit more saving.. I could't compare it with my CT.

And last... when I went to the dealer that day, I told the sales about the Jetta is too expensive for me (because they just want to sell the fully loaded one... rather than explain to me what the selection come with... ) he bought me to the second-hand/ pre-owned department to find the car that I can afford... .......

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    I did some compare, so far the Jetta Hybrid has no hatch back option. (and even if they do... it doesn't look sporty) For the looks, built quality, style, little bit more saving.. I could't compare it with my CT.

And last... when I went to the dealer that day, I told the sales about the Jetta is too expensive for me (because they just want to sell the fully loaded one... rather than explain to me what the selection come with... ) he bought me to the second-hand/ pre-owned department to find the car that I can afford... .......
    HA! Salesman - some of them just dont have a clue.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)