Maybe the End - Page 6
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Maybe the End

We have a couple of these cars in the garage - no problems - just brilliant vehicles.

Why work on Wednesday and stuff up two good long weekends

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by midcow3 View Post
    focus ST with ecoboost is awesome ..no turbo lag and 270 ftlbs torque between 2,000 and 4,500 RPM. wide-wide band of blissfull power.
    I was looking at it, but I couldn't fit even two sets of golf clubs behind the seats let alone 3 or 4. Sadly had to go for something bigger.

Haven't tried it yet, how many could you fit in the CT? How many in the new Escape?

Is that a tour-style bag or a walking bag? Just curious...

I could fit three walking bags in the CT, one walking one tour. In the Escape I can fit 4 walking. Haven't put the tour bag in the back yet so I don't know. In the CT you have to be careful how you do it, put the clubhead in first into the empty corner across from the sub and keep doing that until you can't fit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gsbutton View Post
    I was looking at it, but I couldn't fit even two sets of golf clubs behind the seats let alone 3 or 4. Sadly had to go for something bigger.
    The cargo space is bigger than the CT200h. The cover unlatches and can be removed. There is 23.8 cu ft will all seats up; 44.8 cu ft with rear sets down. You should be able to put 3 or 4 golf clubs in there. If not it sounds like your Lexus choice is an RX350 or RX450h
    2011Matador Red Mica CT Premium Black Nuluxe Interior with Custom Installed Sound, Navigation, Morimoto 55W 6000K HIDs, Xenon White 96-SMD LED fogs.

Race Red Focus ST, Smooth shifting 6-speed manual. Recaro black leather seats. 2 liter engine. Awesome power 252 Hp, 270 ft-lbs torque = 2,000-4,500 RPM. No turbo lag. Decent mileage, achieving 28 mpg overall rated 23/32. Interior space 23.8 cu ft cargo with all seats up. Audio, light years better than Premium CT. FUN FACTOR 10 out of 10.

Midcow, the space might be bigger, but it isn't wide enough to get the clubs in sideways. The would have to be put in at an angle making it impossible to fit the clubs in back without the seats down. The escape on the other hand is perfect for the golf outing. The CT worked fine as long as I was only taking 2-3 people. couldn't fit 4 sets and 4 people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)